A government programme for farmers has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. Poor fishermen in Andhra Pradesh receive financial aid under the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme. Applicants must verify their names on the list of beneficiaries for the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme after submitting their application. Additionally, they can check the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme payment status online to see if they have received the scheme’s benefit money in their bank accounts or not. We will outline all of the advantages, rewards, and other procedures associated with the system in this article. We will also give you step-by-step instructions on how to monitor the status of your 1000 Rupee payment. Additionally, we will walk you through each step of the process so you can examine the scheme’s beneficiary list.
Andhra Pradesh Matsyakara Bharosa
World Fisheries Day was celebrated on November 21. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, launched the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme at this ceremony, a government assistance plot for fishermen at Mummadivaram in the East Godavari area. As part of this, 1,32,332 fishermen between the ages of 21 and 60 will receive an increased financial relief of Rs 10,000 each during the annual marine boycott and lean season between April and June. The plan also increased the subsidy on diesel, which is applicable to automated (3000 Ltrs) and mechanised vessels, from Rs 6.03 to Rs 9 per litre, for 10 consecutive months (300 Ltrs). More than 130000 families in Andhra Pradesh benefit from the programme. According to the requirements of the Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme, eligible candidates will receive an additional benefit ranging from Rs. 5 lakhs to Rs. 10 lakhs.
Also Check: Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
Key Highlights of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh CM|
|Name of Scheme||YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme|
|Objective||To provide disadvantaged families with social security|
|Benefits||A benefit of Rs.10000 will be provided under the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Fisherman of state|
Objective of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
- To provide victims/victim families with compensation in the amount of Rs. 10,000 000 in the event of accidental death or permanent disability while fishing in seas or freshwater bodies
- To ensure the victims’ and victims’ families’ nourishment and means of subsistence
- To provide disadvantaged families with social security
Also Read: YSR Bima Scheme
Benefits of Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh state’s fishermen will receive numerous benefits as a result of the programme, including the following:-
- The financial assistance provided to fishermen using automated, mechanised, and non-mechanized fishing nets will be increased to Rs. 10,000 under the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa plot. Before, Rs. 4,000 covered the annual fishing boycott period from April 15 to June 14.
- Komanapalli in Mummidivaram, in the East Godavari region, is included in the plan.
- An increased fuel endowment of Rs. 9 per litre would be given to the awardees. The endowment was Rs. 6.03 per litre earlier.
- It is expected that 1,32,332 families in total will benefit from this strategy.
- Ex gratia payments made to groups of fishermen who perished while pursuing have also been increased from Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh. Only fishermen between the ages of 18 and 60 should read this.
Implementation of Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
The government has decided to invest Rs 56.53 crore in the construction of 46 incorporated water labs, which would conduct tests on water, sand, feed, and crops to assist water farmers. 53,550 water ranchers would benefit from the administration’s decision to offer force to water ranchers at a cost of Rs1.50 per unit. The government would also release hatchlings into streams for breeding and rent fishing rights on waterways, make donations to endowments, and rent out contributions to fishermen.
Salient Features of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
The fishermen eke out a living by fishing in freshwater and marine bodies of water. In contrast to activities on land, fishing in inland and coastal waterways poses a significant risk to people’s lives and equipment. This risk factor increases during natural disasters, and the victim households struggle to survive in the case that the family head or earning member is accidentally killed. In order to help the relatives of victims in cases of accidental death and permanent disability, ex-gratia is provided.
There are a few eligibility requirements that candidates must meet in order to be eligible to apply for the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme. The eligibility requirements are as follows
- The programme is restricted to fishermen in Andhra Pradesh.
- Only those between the ages of 21 and 60 can benefit from the programme.
- Residents must provide confirmation that they live in an area governed by the AP state in order to qualify.
- To qualify, they must have a legitimate citizenship document.
You must send the following paperwork together with your application:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- A passport-sized photo
- Occupational licence
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Application Process
- First, go to the Andhra Pradesh government’s official website.
- You can click the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme notification link on the homepage.
- Your screen will go to a new page.
- Carefully read the written instructions on the page.
- Fill out the registration form with the information requested.
- Upload each of the aforementioned papers.
- After that click on the “Submit” button.
Beneficiary List for Matsyakara Bharosa
All fishermen in the state of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to register for the programme, and during the off-season for fishing, a payment of 10,000 rupees would be made straight to their bank accounts.