In this article we will be going to discuss the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Balance Check online and how to check the balance online. All the eligible candidates who have applied for this scheme can easily check the balance of their health card. The beneficiary can check their balance Just by logging in to the online web portal. The candidates can check the balance of the card that can still be used for the treatment. All of this can be done online from the web portal that has been provided by the Government of Odisha. Biju Swasthya Kalyan yojana Balance Check online option will provide all the important details to the applicants that they need to know about the application status. Keep reading this article for further information.
Importance of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Check Balance online
It is a great step taken by the government of Odisha to create an online platform for the people. This Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana check Balance online option has been launched by the state government of Odisha. This option of checking the balance online is going to save a lot of time, energy, and money for the applicants. They would not have to wait just to check the balance now they can easily do it online with just one click. All the applicants can now visit the online web portal for the scheme and log into their profiles to track down the balance of their health cards. They can also see how much amount is left there for the treatment.
What is Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana?
The Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is a health scheme launched by the state government of Odisha. A state program called the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana attempts to create a vast healthcare network throughout the state of Odisha and serves the economically underprivileged segments of society. The Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik, is the one who started the scheme. Eligible participants in this program receive a BSKY card, which they can use to access the available benefits. Residents of Odisha who earn less than Rs. 5 lakhs per family in rural areas and Rs. 6 lakhs in urban areas are eligible. This scheme will provide quality healthcare for the people of Odisha.
Key Highlights Of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Scheme|
|Date of Announcement||12th June|
|Date of Launch||15th August|
|Launched By||CM Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Supervised By||Government of Odisha|
Required document to check name BSKY card
- Aadhar card
- Aadhar number
- BSKY card number or ration number
- An internet connection
- Mobile or any device
Also Read: BSKY Card Name
Benefits of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The following are some advantages of owning a BSKY policy:
- In all government health centers, all medical services, including diagnostics, dialysis, chemotherapy, medications, in-patient admission, etc., are provided without charge.
- Families that have a low-income certificate, a BSKY, Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (BKKY), Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY), BPL, or Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) card can also receive cashless treatments at all government health facilities as well as District Headquarters Hospitals and 208 partner private hospitals.
How to Check Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana online Balance 2023
To check the BSKY card Balance, take the following actions:
- Step 2: On the homepage, select the dashboard option.
- Step 3: When the dashboard opens in the upper right corner you will find Card Balance.
- Step 4; click on that and then give your BSKY card number and click on search.
- Hence your card balance will be presented in front of you.
- For general enquiry104(Toll-Free No.)
- Feedback related Query14545
- For Smart Card Related Query155369
The Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is a health scheme launched by the state government of Karnataka. A state program called the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana attempts to create a vast healthcare network throughout the state of Odisha and serves the economically underprivileged segments of society.
Must be a resident of Odisha. Family income should not exceed ₹5 Lakhs (in rural areas) and ₹6 Lakhs (in urban areas). BPL (Below Poverty Line) cardholders Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana cardholders. Antyodaya Anna Yojana cardholders
Yes, you can easily check the card balance of the BSKY card by visiting the online web portal provided by the Odisha government. You can select the BSKY card balance option and enter your card number and your balance will show itself.