BSKY Nabin Card Apply Online:- The Odisha government inaugurated the third phase of its main health scheme, Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY). By including all rural families who had been eliminated, the scheme is expected to cover 90% of the state’s population. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik declared a statement. That they are now launching the third phase of BSKY, where all left-out families of rural areas of our state will be assured of cashless care in private hospitals, for critical ailments.” He also announced the introduction of a new BSKY Nabin Card for the beneficiaries. That will help them in getting treatments in various hospitals. keep reading this article to learn more about the BSKY Nabin Card and how to apply for this card.
Also Read: BSKY Nabin Card Eligibility
Overview of BSKY Nabin Card
The BSKY Nabin Card is a health card launched by the state government of Odisha for the beneficiaries. A state program called the BSKY Nabin Card attempts to create a large healthcare network throughout the state of Odisha and will help the beneficiaries get treatment. The Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik, is the one who recently launched this health card. Eligible participants in this program receive a BSKY card, which they can use to access the available benefits. Residents of Odisha who earn less than Rs. 5 lakhs per family in rural areas and Rs. 6 lakhs in urban areas are eligible. This card will provide quality healthcare for the people of Odisha
Also Read: Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 3rd Phase
About Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 3rd Phase
The third phase of BSKY was recently released by the CM of Odisha as an expansion for the relief. Nearly 90% of the state’s population, or over 1.10 crore families, are expected to receive health assurance under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 3rd phase. This would fulfill the promise of universal health coverage for the people of Odisha, ensuring that no family in the state is left vulnerable because they cannot afford the high costs related to critical illnesses. According to the CM, this will give them access to cashless treatment for chosen necessary illnesses in certified private hospitals both inside and outside the state for up to Rs 10 lakh per year.
Also Read: Bsky Nabin Odisha Gov In
Key highlights of BSKY Nabin Card
|Name of the scheme
|BSKY Nabin Card
|The state government of Odisha
|Medical benefits for people
|To provide financial assistance for the people so they can have premium healthcare.
|Residents of Odisha
|Both offline and online
|BSKY Nabin Card Portal
- An Odishan resident is required to be eligible for BSKY.
- Family classified as Above the Poverty Line (APL) or Below the Poverty Line (BPL)
- BSKY does not have any age limitations. From infants to elderly folks, all age groups can purchase the policy.
Also Read: Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Balance
Health coverage under BSKY Nabin Card
- BSKY Nabin offers health insurance coverage for medical costs paid for treatment in hospitals and health centers throughout the state of Odisha, up to Rs. 5 lakhs for families and up to Rs. 10 lakhs for women.
- This program covers over 4,036 medicinal treatments and 255 surgical procedures.
Family covered under BSKY Nabin Card
- 1.10 lakh families, apart from income taxpayers and government personnel, have been expanded to the entire population in the third phase.
- It is projected that during this third phase of expansion, approximately 90% of the state’s population, roughly 1.10 crore families will receive health assurance under BSKY.
- Identity verification (Aadhaar, voter ID, PAN card, etc.)
- Evidence of residency, such as an electricity bill, voter ID, or Aadhaar card
- Evidence of income (such as a BPL card or income certificate)
- passport-size photo
Benefits of BSKY Nabin Card
- The Odisha state government introduced the BSKY Nabin Card as a health card for the recipients.
- A state initiative known as the BSKY Nabin Card aims to establish a broad healthcare network across Odisha state and will assist recipients in accessing medical care.
- This health card was recently introduced by Naveen Patnaik, the Chief Minister of Odisha.
- Participants who meet the program’s eligibility requirements are given a BSKY card, which they can use to access the services offered.
- The eligibility criteria are for Odisha residents earning less than Rs. 5 lakhs per household in rural areas and Rs. 6 lakhs in urban areas.
- With this card, Odisha residents would have access to high-quality healthcare.
- The BSKY third phase was just made available by the CM of Odisha to expand the aid.
- Under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana’s third phase, approximately 1.10 crore families, or about 90% of the state’s population, are anticipated to acquire health insurance.
- This will guarantee that no family in the state is left vulnerable because they are unable to pay the high costs associated with serious illnesses, keeping the promise of universal health coverage for the people of Odisha.
- The chief minister claims that this will enable people to receive up to Rs 10 lakh in annual cashless treatment for specific required ailments at accredited private hospitals located both inside and outside the state.]
|Start Date to Apply Online BSKY Nabin Card
|6th January 2024
|Start Date to Apply for Online BSKY Nabin Card
|16th January 2024
Details mentioned under BSKY Nabin Card
- name of cardholder
- name of district village
- Reference id
Odisha BSKY Nabin card Online
To apply for the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana card, take the following actions:
- Go to the www.bskynabin.odisha.gov.in Portal
- Select “Apply Now” from the menu.
- The Odisha BSKY Application Form will appear. Fill in the form’s requested information.
- Please affix the necessary income, residency, and birthdate documents.
- Submit the form after completing it and uploading the required files.
- For general enquiry 104 (Toll-Free No. )
- Feedback related Query 14545
- For Smart Card Related Query 155369
The Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is a health scheme launched by the state government of Odisha. A state program called the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana attempts to create a vast healthcare network throughout the state of Odisha and serves the economically underprivileged segments of society.
Must be a resident of Odisha. Family income should not exceed ₹5 Lakhs (in rural areas) and ₹6 Lakhs (in urban areas). BPL (Below Poverty Line) cardholders Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana cardholders.
Yes, you can easily apply for the BSKY card by visiting the online web portal provided by the Odisha government. fill in the required documents and get eligible for receiving the BSKY Nabin card