The registration for bsky Nabin is started in Odisha state. To help the financially unstable citizens who live in rural areas in Odisha state. The Odisha state government launched the bsky Nabin scheme. All the citizens of Odisha state living in rural areas can avail the benefits of this scheme. To avail the benefits of the Bsky Nabin scheme the applicant must hold a Bsky Nabin card. With the help of the bsky nabin card the citizens of Odisha state can avail the benefit of free Healthcare inside or outside Odisha state. The beneficiaries are entitled to cashless treatment in any private hospital inside or outside Odisha state.
Also Read: BSKY Nabin Card Eligibility
About New Biju Swasthya Kalyan Nabin Card Yojana
To help the financially unstable citizens of Odisha state to get free Healthcare services the Odisha state government launched the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Nabin Card Yojana. With the help of this scheme, financially unstable citizens can get good health care without worrying about financial problems. Heart disease, liver disease, Kidney Disease, Brain stroke, severe head injury, Brain tumour, burn management, Nerve and muscle diseases and cancer are the diseases that will be treated under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Nabin Card Yojana. Any applicant above the age of 18 years can apply for the scheme as the head of the family.
Also Read: BSKY Nabin Card Download
The objective of bsky nabin Odisha gov in Portal
The main objective of launching the Bsky Nabin Odisha is to provide free Health Care to financially unstable citizens. Under the Bsky Nabin Odisha scheme, The selected candidates will get Healthcare benefit up to INR 5 lakh per family and an additional INR 5 lakh for the women of the family. All the citizens who cannot afford to go to private hospitals can avail the benefits of this scheme and treat their diseases as fast as possible. The scheme applies to all the hospitals in or outside Odisha state. To avail the benefits of this scheme the candidate must belong to the ruler area in Odisha state.
Key Highlights of Bsky Nabin Odisha gov in
|Name of the scheme
|Bsky Nabin Odisha gov in
|Odisha state government
|Provide Free Healthcare
|Citizens of Odisha state
|BSKY Nabin Portal
- The applicant must be a resident of a rural area.
- Any member of the applicant’s family should not be an Income Tax payer during the financial year 2022-23.
- Any member of the applicant’s family should not be a regular government employee or any government pensioner.
- Any member of the applicant’s family should not be a part of existing bsky beneficiaries or ration card holders.
- The registration portal for the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Nabin Card Yojana will open on 6th January 2024.
- The last day to apply for the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Nabin Card Yojana is 16th January 2024.
Also Read: Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 3rd Phase
List of Diseases Covered for Cashless Treatment
- Heart disease,
- Liver disease,
- Kidney Disease,
- Brain stroke,
- Severe head injury,
- Brain tumour,
- Burn management,
- Nerve and muscle diseases
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- The applicants will be selected based on their clearance of eligibility criteria.
- Only the permanent citizens of Odisha state will be selected for the scheme.
- The candidate must be a resident of a rural area to be selected for the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Nabin Card Yojana.
- If the applicant is under any other bsky scheme he will not be selected for the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Nabin Card Yojana.
- The applicant must have all the required documents before filling out the application form.
Also Read: Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Balance
bsky nabin Odisha gov in Self Registration
- To apply for the BSKY Nabin Odisha gov in self-registration first you need to go to the official BSKY website by clicking on the link here.
- On the homepage click on the option bsky portal.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- On the application form fill out all the details that are asked and attach all the required documents.
- Click on the option submit to successfully self-register.
BSKY Nabin Card Apply through No Seva Kendra
- To apply for a BSKY Nabin Card Apply through No Seva Kendra.
- The applicant must go to the nearest MSK centre.
- The applicant can fill out the application form there without any fees.
- Toll-Free No. (Outside Odisha): 1800120120104
- Helpline Number: 104
- Smart Card Helpline: 15536
All the candidates who are residents of a rural area in Odisha state are eligible to apply for the scheme.
If you have any problem applying for the bsky nabin Odisha gov, you can contact Helpline Number: 104
The last day to apply for the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Nabin Card Yojana is 16th January 2024.
The registration portal for the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Nabin Card Yojana will open on 6th January 2024.