The eligibility criteria and required documents for the BSKY Nabin Card are now available. To help the financially unstable citizens The Odisha state government launched the BSKY Nabin Card. With the help of this card citizens of Odisha state can avail of Healthcare facilities from any private hospital without any cost. All the permanent citizens of Odisha state who are currently living in a rural area in the state are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme. Any applicant who clears the BSKY Nabin Card Eligibility criteria and has all the required documents can fill out the application form before the last date to avail of the benefits of the BSKY Nabin Card.
Overview of BSKY Nabin Card Eligibility
The Government of Odisha launched the BSKY Nabin card to help the financially unstable citizens of Odisha state. Under the BSKY Nabin scheme, the selected applicants will get free Healthcare facilities across all the private hospitals in or outside the Odisha state. The selected candidates will get Healthcare benefits up to INR 5 lakh per family and an additional INR 5 lakh for the women of the family. All the citizens who cannot afford quality healthcare can apply for this scheme to get free education. All the citizens who clear the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form on the official website to avail the facilities of free Healthcare.
Also Read: BSKY Nabin Card Apply Online
About BSKY Nabin Card 2024
The BSKY Nabin card was launched in Odisha state to help economically unstable citizens who cannot afford Healthcare. To apply for the Bsky Naveen card the family in Odisha state must choose a HOF (head of the family). The HOF must be above the age of 18 years and have an Aadhar Card linked to a bank account. Only citizens who live in rural areas in Odisha state are eligible to apply for the BSKY Nabin Card. With the help of this scheme, financially unstable citizens can get quality healthcare without worrying about financial problems.
BSKY Nabin Card Eligibility
- The registration for the scheme must be done in the name of the HoF (Head of the Family).
- The elder most female member (above 18 years) of the family can be treated as HoF (Head of the Family). In case a family do not have a female member or age below 18 years, then the elder most male member of the family (above 18 years) can be treated as HoF.
- Any member of the applicant’s family above the age of 18 years can apply for a BSKY Nabin Card on behalf of the family.
- The address of the HoF and other family members on the Aadhaar Card must belong to the rural area of Odisha and same.
- In case the Address of the married women member in Aadhaar is not the same as the address of the HoF, then an undertaking must be submitted to provide an updated Aadhaar card with the HoF address by 30.06.2024.
Also Read: BSKY Nabin Card Download
Key Highlights of BSKY Nabin Card Eligibility
|Name of the scheme
|Bsky Nabin Odisha gov in
|Odisha state government
|Provide Free Healthcare
|Citizens of Odisha state
|BSKY Nabin Portal
- The applicant’s whole family must have an Aadhar Card including children under 5 years.
- In case an Aadhaar card for children under 5 years is not available, an undertaking must be submitted to provide an Aadhaar card number by 30.06.2024.
- The Aadhar card of the applicant must be linked with an active mobile number.
- The applicant must undergo an Aadhar Card-based e-KYC.
- All the members who are above the age of 18 years must have a voter ID card.
- The applicant or HoF (Head of the Family) must have a valid mobile no. to receive important communication.
- A recent photograph of the applicant as well as the Head of the Family (or captured directly by the system).
Also Read: Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 3rd Phase
List Diseases Covered Under BSKY Nabin
- Heart disease,
- Liver disease,
- Kidney Disease,
- Brain stroke,
- Severe head injury,
- Brain tumour,
- Burn management,
- Nerve and muscle diseases
Download BSKY Nabin Card Eligibility Guidelines
- To download the BSKY Nabin Card eligibility guidelines the applicant first needs to go to the official BSKY Nabin website by clicking on the link here.
- On the homepage click on the option Download Guidelines.
- The PDF file will start downloading on your desktop.
- Toll-Free No. (Outside Odisha): 1800120120104
- Helpline Number: 104
- Smart Card Helpline: 15536
The main objective of launching the BSKY Nabin Card is to provide free Health Care to financially unstable citizens.
9 diseases are covered under the BSKY Nabin Card.
If you have any problem applying for the Bsky Nabin Odisha gov, you can contact Helpline Number: 104.
The last date to apply for the BSKY Nabin Card is 16th January 2024.