Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status has been made available by the government of Andhra Pradesh online. Now all the citizens who have applied under the scheme will be able to check their status online. This article will cover complete information regarding Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status check for 2024. You will get to know the complete procedure to check your status. Other than that you will also get to know about other important aspects concerning this scheme like Jagananna Vidya Deewana eligibility, registration, contact details, frequently asked questions, etc. So if you are interested in getting complete details regarding this scheme then go through this article till the end
Government Released ₹584 crore Under Vidya Deevena
Overview of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status
Key Highlights of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status
|Name of the scheme
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Citizens of Andhra Pradesh
|To provide financial assistance
|Jagananna Vidya Website
|Mode of application
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant must belong to an economically weaker section.
Also Check: Vidya Deevena University List
Benefits of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status has been launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh
- Under this scheme financial assistance will be provided to the students belonging to SC, ST, minority, differentially able categories, etc
- This financial assistance is provided to the mothers of the students
- So that students will be able to pursue higher education without any kind of financial hurdle
- With the implementation of the scheme now beneficiaries will not be required to depend on anyone for financing their education
- The government has made available the status online
- Now beneficiaries will not be required to check the status by visiting the department office
- This process will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transference in the system.
Also Check: Jagananna Vidya Kanuka App
Detailed Mentioned under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status
- Name of the beneficiary
- Name of the mother of the beneficiary
- Age of the beneficiary
- Payment status
- Amount of payment etc
Payment Release Date
- The government released the payment under this scheme on 29th December 2023
Also Check: Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Bank account details etc
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status Check Online
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of jnana bhumi
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- Now On the home page, you will get the Vidya Deevana Login Option.
- Now click on the Login Option and Enter the 12-digit User ID Number with your Password.
- After the successful login, you will see the Vidya Deevana Login Dashboard on your computer or laptop screen.
- Now in the Left Side Corner may easily Check the Jagananna Vidya Deevana Status Option.
- Now you are required to click on Jagananna Vidya Deevana Status.
- In the Next Step, you have to Enter the Applicant ID carefully.
- After that, you have to click on Check status
- Required details will be on your computer screen
Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Offline
- To check the payment status through offline mode beneficiaries are required to visit the nearest bank
- After that, they have to provide the account number to the bank’s official
- The bank official will inform them about the payment status
- By following this procedure beneficiaries can check their payment offline
Vidya Deevena FAQs
Yes, the payment status will be made available through the offline mode. For checking the payment status of line beneficiaries are required to visit the nearest bank
Beneficiaries can submit their grievance by contracting the department office
The Government of Telangana will be responsible for implementing this scheme
No student studying in private schools will be eligible to receive benefits under the scheme.