The KALIA Yojana Correction Online form is for the correction of name or any other detail that has been filled earlier by an applicant or a beneficiary. KALIA yojana Correction Online is an option given to people if there is any problem or incorrect mistake. You can easily log into the web portal of the official website for the correction or any other mistake. It is a state government website so anybody can easily access the official website. KALIA Yojana correction online has been made easy and free for every person because this is for the betterment of a common man.
Importance of KALIA Yojana correction online
The KALIA Yojana is an essential scheme that has been launched by the state government of Odisha for its farmers. To increase agricultural prosperity and fight poverty and the application process for this can be as complicated as it can it. So, for the ease and benefit of the people who are the beneficiaries of this scheme an option called KALIA Yojana Correction Online has been established. So that you can also check the status of the application process. Even if you make a mistake while submitting the form and realize it later you can easily login again and make the adjustments that are required.
About Odisha KALIA Yojana
To benefit the farmers who are working in Odisha the KALIA Yojana program was established. The initiative, which has a budget of over 10,000 crores, is intended to help the farmers who are under a huge loan or debt. KALIA Yojana will help them escape these debt traps while keeping a logical goal to actively fight their poverty by providing financial assistance to poor and humble farmers and agricultural households, landless laborers, and cultivators. Earlier, the Kalia Scheme and the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme were combined. But now it has been changed and called KALIA Yojana.
Also Read: Kalia Yojana List
Key Highlights of KALIA Yojana
|Scheme name||KALIA Yojana|
|Launched by||The state government of Odisha|
|Year||Rabi season 2018-2019|
|Objective||To help the farmers with financial assistance|
|Application mode||Both offline and online|
Online KALIA Yojanacorrection online Documents are required for the applicants.
- Farm and land records.
- User id and password
- Login credentials
- Aadhar card.
- Applicants’ address evidence is required.
- residence proof in Odisha.
- True bank account information.
- Valid cellphone number.
- Image of the applicant
Also Read: KALIA Yojana Helpline Number
Benefits of KALIA Yojana correction online
The KALIA Yojana correction online has the following main benefits:
- The main benefit of this KALIA Yojana Correction Online is that it gives an option of correcting mistakes.
- You can easily log in again and make the amendments.
- The program offers yearly cash assistance of Rs. 25,000 per family.
- Small, poor, and landless agricultural households receive this.
- In order to reduce their input costs, eligible farmers receive assistance to purchase agricultural equipment at reduced prices.
How to do KALIA Yojana correction online
- If any information on the application form is filled out incorrectly by applicants after it has been submitted, the portal also offers the option to Kalia Yojana Correction Online Form.
- Click on this link to access the Kalia Yojana online application portal for 2023.
- To recover your form, click on Online Grievance Form and enter your application ID or Aadhaar number.
- Upload the supporting documents and make the changes that are required (for a name change).
- Applications for the “Kalia Yojana Correction Online” will be examined by a staff member once you submit your application for review.
- Helpline number; 18005721122
The Kalia Yojana Correction Online is an option present on the web portal of the official site. This option gives the beneficiary or the applicant an option to edit the mistake and make adjustments of the errors that have been made.
The KALIA Yojana scheme was introduced by the Odisha government in the rabi season of 2018-2019. To help and assist the farmers of Odisha financially who have a small profit income and aur loaded with debts and huge loans.
Under various aspects of the program, actual cultivators, landless agricultural households, disadvantaged agricultural households, small and marginal farmers, and agricultural laborers are all eligible. 50 lakh families will be included in the program overall
The chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik launched this scheme KALIA yojana in the Rabi season of the year 2018 for the betterment of farmers in the state.