Farmers in Odisha who wish to search or locate their name on the Kalia Yojana List 2023 may go to the official online portal kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. Under the KALIA Yojana, the government of Odisha is offering a variety of advantages in the form of cash aid to farmers or beneficiaries. Under this Yojana 50 lakh, families will get the benefit. The total cost for this yojana is estimated to be Rs- 10000 crore. KALIA Yojana was designed by the earlier chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik in 2019. The final recipient list of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) initiative is now available on the government’s official website since the government has released it. We will walk you through the process of locating the latest updated Odisha KALIA Yojana 2023 recipient list in this post.
About Odisha Kalia Yojana
KALIA stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Yojana. This Yojana was created to give financial help to small and marginal farmers for their livelihood, cultivation, agricultural, household, and income enhancement. This yojana will assist small farmers who own 1 hectare to 2 hectares of land and marginal farmers who own less than 1 hectare of land. The fundamental goal of this Yojana is to provide farmers with a comprehensive and adaptable support system.
92 percent of Odisha growers and practically all poor farmers benefit from this Yojana. This scheme’s benefit will be transferred via direct benefit transfer. This yojana was created to help the state’s poor people. Also, farmers’ and vulnerable farmers’ lifestyles must be altered. Farmers can use this yojana to buy seeds, insecticides, fertilizers, and other investments.
Key Highlights of Kalia Yojana List
|Launched By||Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Name of Yojana||Kalia Yojana List 2023|
|Objective||To financially help the small, marginal, and landless farmers by providing a 0% interest loan|
|Eligibility Criteria||Small and Marginal farmers|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers|
Objective of Kalia Yojana List
- The major goal of the KALIA program is to provide financial assistance to small, marginal, and landless farmers by offering a 0% interest loan, money every year for the expansion of agricultural fields, and crops, pesticides, insecticides, and minerals to help their lands expand faster.
- It helps farmers in Odisha get out of poverty.
- The living standard of the farmers, landless agricultural labourers, and vulnerable agricultural household labourers will increase in the state.
- To assist 92 percent of the state’s cultivators, as well as nearly all landless cultivators in need.
- To create a comprehensive and adaptable support system for farmers.
- Agriculture sector development
- Maintain agricultural production.
- Farmers’ income should be increased.
Also Check: KALIA Yojana Online Apply
Benefits of Kalia Yojana List
A cash help of Rs 25,000/- every farm family would be offered to purchase seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides, as well as pay for labour or other investments. From the Rabi season 2018-19 forward, this financing system will be implemented. Small and marginal farmers will receive financial help for five seasons.
Assistance in Obtaining a Living
Financial help of Rs 12,500/- would be offered to each agricultural household that is landless for agricultural allied activities such as goat-raising units, micro layer units, fishing kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, beekeeping, and duckery units, and so on. This program will assist the state’s SC and ST populations in particular.
Vulnerable Agricultural Household
Vulnerable farmers / landless agricultural labourers who are in their old age, have disabilities/disease, etc. shall be given financial help of Rs 10,000/- per family so that they may take care of their subsistence.
Life Insurance For Cultivators And Landless Agricultural Labourers
- Savings account holders between the ages of 18 and 50 would receive a life insurance cover of Rs 2,00,000/- for a minimum payment of Rs 330/-, of which the government of Odisha will pay Rs 165/-.
- Personal accident cover of Rs 2,00,000/- would be provided to savings account holders aged 18 to 50 years at a yearly premium of Rs 12/-, of which Rs 6/- will be paid by the Government of Odisha. If the age of the beneficiary is between 51 to 70 years the entire amount of Rs 12/- will be borne by the Government of Odisha.
Also Check: Krushak Odisha Portal
Interest-Free Crop Loan
A crop loan of up to Rs 50,000 would be made available to vulnerable landless labourers, farmers, sharecroppers, and agricultural families designated by the gram Panchayat at 0% interest. This endeavour was done in order to help agriculture expand and prosper
Odisha Kalia Yojana Assistance 2022
The Odisha government released around Rs 1272 crore to Kalia Yojana beneficiaries on February 12, 2021. Through this Kalia Yojana 2021 Installment, over 53 lakh farmers in Odisha have benefited from the Kalia Yojana. By February 2021, each farmer would receive Rs 2000 in their bank account. The Direct Benefits Transmit (DBT) mechanism was used to transfer this sum of Rs 1272. All eligible farmers in the state may now verify their installment information by accessing the official online site or scrolling down the page to see all beneficiary data because we have included all direct links below.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Budget 2022
The government allocated Rs. 5115 crore rupees for 43 lakh participants when the initiative was launch. The state government has approved a budget of Rs. 3195 crore for the year 2021. The government has said that each recipient will receive Rs. 10,000 per year under this plan. The state government will distribute just Rs. 4000/- under the KALIA Yojana List, while the national government would grant Rs. 6000/- under the PM Kisan Yojana. You don’t have to apply for both programs individually. If you have enlisted in the Kalia Yojana, you will also be eligible for the PM Kisan Yojana.
- Only small and marginal farmers from Odisha are eligible for cultivation assistance under this plan.
- Benefits for livelihood assistance are available to landless farmers under the plan.
- Financial support was offered to disadvantage cultivators/landless agricultural labourers under the KALIA plan. Through this system, vulnerable agricultural home labourers, such as those who are elderly, sick, disabled, or otherwise disadvantaged, would get benefits and financial assistance.
- If the candidate works for a government agency, they are ineligible for this programme.
- According to the qualifying requirements, each beneficiary will only get one of the three advantages; no one will receive all three benefits.
- Support for growers in the form of life insurance and interest-free crop loans These classifications apply to all farmers and landless laborers.
Required Documents for KALIA Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Bank account proof
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Residential address details
Application Procedure for District and Village KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2022
To verify the recipient list of the KALIA Scheme, candidates must complete the processes outlined below:
- To begin, go to the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation’s official website.
- On the main page, select the “Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar.
- A new page will display on your screen; you must now choose your district name.
- Then choose your Block/ULB and then GP.
- You may receive the PDF link by clicking the “View” button.
- Then, after clicking the PDF link, input the captcha code.
- To open the PDF, click “Submit,” and the PDF will appear on the computer screen.
- To validate your name on the list, verify your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/husband name, and gender.
KALIA Yojana eKYC Procedure
The state government of Odisha is currently implementing the Aadhaar Payment Bridge System to make the payment process safer, more effective, and precise (APBS). Each beneficiary’s aadhaar number must seed under the APBS scheme. We’re going to tell you about the new KALIA Farmer eKYC Procedure right now.
- Farmers in Odisha who are qualified may go to the KALIA Portal’s official website.
- After that, you’ll notice Complete your e-KYC Option on the official website.
- Now, select this option and carefully read all of the instructions.
- After that, enter your Aadhaar number and select the Verify option.
- If you make any mistakes when filling out the Aadhar card data, your application will get reject.
- If your cellphone number has not yet seed, you must fix it at an Aadhaar enrolling facility.
- You must choose the Decelerations option after finishing the KALIA eKYC Process.
- After you’ve completed all of the stages, your eKYC will be complete.
Procedure for Upload Documents For Self-Registered Farmers (PM-KISAN)
- The first applicant needs to visit the official website of Kalia Yojana.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, where you have to click on Upload Documents For Self-Registered Farmers (PM-KISAN)
- A new page will appear on your screen, where you need to fill in your Adhaar Card Number, then click on the Show button.
- The details will appear on your screen.
Procedure for Login Under Kalia Yojana
- The applicant first visit the official website of Kalia Yojana.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, where you have to click on the Login tab.
- The new page will appear on your screen where you need to click on various tab according to preference such as:
- VAW Login
- The new page will open on your display where you have to enter your Email, Password and Captch Code.
- After filling all details click on the Login button.
Kalia Yojana Refund Application Process
- First and foremost, you must visit Kalia Yojana’s official website.
- In front of you, the home page will appear.
- You must go to the forms tab on the homepage.
- Now you must click on the link for the Refund application.
- A form will now appear in front of you.
- You must print out this form after downloading it.
- Now you must carefully fill out the form and send it to the appropriate department.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Procedure
- Applicants must visit the official website to make a complaint under the KALIA Yojana.
- The website’s home page will display on your computer screen, from which you must pick the “online Grievance Application form” option in the upper right-hand corner.
- A new page with instructions will display on the screen; carefully read them before selecting the continue option.
- “Do you wish to register a grievance?” will display on the screen, with two alternatives. Both yes and no
- If you select agree, a new page will display, prompting you to input your Aadhar card number.
- To view the grievance application form, select the Show option.
- Fill out the application form with the requested information.
- To submit the form, select the “submit” option.
- A random number will appear; write it down for future use.
View Grievance Application Status
- Applicants must go to the official website to follow their KALIA Yojana grievance application.
- The website’s home page will display on the computer screen, from which you must pick the “online Grievance Application form” option in the upper right-hand corner.
- In the upper right corner, select the “track your application” option.
- You’ll be sent to a new page where you’ll need to input the token number.
- When you select the Show option, the status of your application will display on the screen.
- If you have any questions about the KALIA Yojana, you can call the toll-free number 1800-572-1122.