Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde announced the launch of the Namo Shetkari Yojana 2023 for the state’s farmers. Inspired by the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, this scheme is being launched. Eligible farmers would receive an annual cash support of Rs 6000 through the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana. The first installment of this scheme was launched this year in October. Now the farmers are waiting for the Namo Shetkari Yojana 2nd installment and when it will be released. The government has recently addressed the people and told them the expected date. keep reading this article we have provided all the details about the Namo Shetkari Yojana 2nd Installment Date and how to check the status.
Overview of Namo Shetkari Yojana 2nd Installment Date
According to the government of Maharashtra, 85 lakh sixty thousand farmers received the first installment of the Namo Shetkari Yojana, and the farmers will shortly receive the funds for the second installment. The Maharashtra government has formally declared the Namo Shetkari Yojana 2nd Installment Date and according to them, it will be released on February 15, 2024, much to the sadness of everyone who was eagerly waiting for it. As you are all aware, this initiative provides a sum of Rs. 2000 every four months. From now on, the funds will be sent straight to your bank accounts by Direct Bank Transfer. This way the farmers can stay debt-free, and they get a financial hand to help them.
Also Read: Mahadbt Farmer Scheme List
The objective of Namo Shetkari Yojana 2nd Installment Date
The main and most important objective of Namo Shetkari Yojana’s 2nd installment date is to clear the chaos and confusion in the farming sector of India. As all the farmers have been eagerly waiting for the second installation of the scheme the government has recently made an announcement addressing the issues of farmers. The date for the second installment of the Namo Shetkari Maha Sanman Nidhi Yojana is out. All eligible farmers will receive it in February most probably. Farmers can easily check the status if the installment that will be deposited into their bank account by looking up their name in the Namo ShetkariYojana 2nd Installment List by visiting the online platform.
What is Namo Shetkari Yojana 2024
According to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, eligible state farmers would get an additional grant of Rs 6000 under the Namo Shetkari Yojana 2024. That is, alongside receiving Rs 6000 under the PM Kisan Samman Yojana, farmers will also receive Rs 6000 in financial assistance through the Namo Shetkari Yojana. This means that the state’s farmers would now benefit from yearly cash aid of Rs 12,000 in the form of financial aid. The Maharashtra government will shortly release guidelines outlining the advantages of this arrangement. to provide the qualifying farmers with the greatest possible benefits. The Namo Shetkari Yojana will help 1.5 crore farming families in the state. because of which farmers’ incomes will rise. Additionally, their quality of life will rise.
Key highlights of Namo shetkari Yojana 2ndInstallment date
|Name of the scheme
|Namo Shetkari Yojana 2nd Installment date
|Prime Minister of India
|Residents of Maharashtra
|To provide the 2ndinstallment of the NSY scheme
|Namo Shetkari Yojana Website
About Namo Yojana 1st Installment
- As everyone is aware, farmers received the first installment of the Namo Shetkari Yojana in July 2023.
- The GOI is currently getting ready to release the second installment.
- The first amount should shortly be credited to farmers’ accounts, according to the Government.
- According to the most recent information, farmers’ accounts have also received the first installment of the Namo Shetkari Samman Yojana.
- The program’s advantages will be extended to all farmers who have benefited from the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- An applicant for the Namo Shetkari Yojana must be a Maharashtra native.
- Under this program, only state farmers will be able to apply.
- A farmer ought to own his land.
- The farmer applying needs to be registered with Maharashtra’s Agriculture Department.
- The applicant must have a bank account that is connected to their Aadhaar card to be eligible.
- 2nd Installment Date, 15 February 2024 (Expected)
Benefits of Namo Shetkari Yojana 2ndinstallment date
- The purpose of the Namo Shetkari Yojana’s second installment date is to dispel uncertainty and turmoil within India’s farming community.
- The government recently released a statement addressing the concerns of farmers, since all of them have been anxiously awaiting the program’s second installment.
- The second Namo Shetkari Maha Sanman Nidhi Yojana installment date has been announced.
- All qualifying farmers will likely receive it in February.
- This scheme’s initial installation was introduced in October of this year.
- Farmers are currently anticipating the release date of the Namo Shetkari Yojana’s second tranche.
- The citizens were recently addressed by the government, which informed them of the anticipated date.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- Bank account statement
- ground documents
- Farm Details
- passport size photo
- mobile number
check Namo Shetkari Yojana 2nd Installment Date
Farmers can successfully download the Namo Shetkari Yojana 2nd Installment List by following the instructions listed below and checking the program’s second installment date in 2024.
- First, go to, the official Namo Shetkari Yojana webpage.
- On the home screen, select the button labeled “Second Installment List.”
- Next, fill out the application form with your name, address, phone number, and other information.
- Select the “Search” button located below.
- After then, the list will appear on your screen.
- Lastly, press the Download option that appears below.
- The list is currently being downloaded.
Login for Namo Shetkari Yojana 2nd Installment
To log in to the Namo Shetkari yojana follow these steps;
- Visit the official website.
- The homepage of the scheme will appear on the screen
- Then click on the login option
- Then fill in the required documents such as username, password
- And get your application logged in.
More than 85 lakh farmers in the state will benefit from the program. The farmers will receive Rs. 12,000 in this manner each year.
February is when the farmer’s account will be debited with the first installment of the Namo Shetkari Yojana.
Farmers will receive Rs. 6,000 a year from the Namo Shetkari Yojana.