Praja Palana Center is now open to receive the application form. The project centre is now available in different parts of Telangana state to receive the application forms from the citizens of Telangana. There are 150 wards available in Hyderabad which will receive 600 Praja centres to help the residents of the Hyderabad city. The applicants will have to download the application form from the official website, fill out the form, and submit it to their nearest Praja Palana centre. The Praja Palana scheme will help the financially unstable citizens of Telangana state to receive the necessities of life. All the citizens of Telangana state who clear the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form and submit it to the nearest Praja Palana centre.
About Praja Palana Form Submission Counter
To help the financially unstable citizens of Telangana state, the Telangana state government launched the Praja Palana scheme. This scheme aims to increase the standard of living in Telangana state. The Government of Telangana state has now opened a Praja Palana submission counter in different wards of Telangana state. All the applicants in Telangana state can Submit their application to their nearest Praja Palana submission counter. To avail the benefits of the Praja Palana scheme the applicants must download the application form from the official website and submit the form before the last date to the submission counter.
Also Read: Praja Palana Ration Card Form
Timing of Praja Palana Center Form Submission
The Telangana state government has also given the time to submit the application form at the centre. The Praja Palana form submission Centre will open at 8:00 a.m. and close at 5 p.m. Any applicant from Telangana state can submit their application form within this period. The application form submission will start from 28 December 2023 to the last date 6 January 2024. All the applicants who want to avail the benefits of this scheme are requested to fill out and submit the application form before the last date.
Key Highlights of Praja Palana Center Near Me
|Name of the Scheme
|Praja Palana Center Near Me
|Telangana state government
|Provide financial assistance
|Citizens of Telangana state
|Praja Palana Website
List of Schemes Covered Under Praja Palana
List of GHMC Wards Under Praja Palana
|Sri Nagar Colony
|Vivekananda Nagar Colony
|Vasanthapuri Colony/Old Malkajgiri
Also Read: Abhaya Hastham Form PDF Download
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Bank Account Details
Praja Palana Form Submission Process at Nearly Centre
First Step : Download the Application Form
- Students are first required to go to the official website to get the latest updates regarding the Praja Palna form uploaded by the official government authority.
- You have to go to the What’s new section present on the homepage.
- Click on the option called Praja Palana Application Form
- A new page will open on your screen where the people will see two options.
- Download the Application form in the language of your choice.
- Check the links here:
- A PDF file will be downloaded on your desktop.
Second Step : Fill out the Application Form
- After downloading the form, people must fill out the application form with important information such as name, father’s name, address, mobile number, email ID, and bank account details.
- Always try to fill out the correct information.
- Make sure to double-check all the information that you have entered in the application form.
- Enter the correct Bank account number so that you get the benefit accordingly.
Third Step: Attach all the documents
- Students must attach all the documents to the application form after taking a printout of the application form.
- Aadhar card, residence certificate, passport-size photograph, mobile number, email ID, and bank account details are to be added.
- Make sure to attach only the photocopies of your original documents.
- Make sure that your documents are correct and legal.
Fourth step: Submit the Application Form
- People must Submit the application form at the designated counters or locations as per the saver centers presented by the Hyderabad government in different locations.
- Around 600 locations are identified by the government to be followed in 150 wards available in the City.
- You must visit the designated location and complete the application form accordingly.
- Make sure to submit the application form before the last date of 6th January 2024.
- For any query you can contact Email ID collector_hyd[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in
The timing of the Praja Palana Centre form submission is from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. All the applicants who want to avail the benefits of the Praja Palana scheme are requested to submit the application form within the designated time. The date to submit the application form is 28 December to 6th January 2024 and must be taken into account by all the applicants who want to submit their application form.
The last date to submit the Praja Palana form is 6th January 2024.
The Praja Palna Centre will open on 28th December 2023 in Telangana state.
If you have any problem applying for the Praja Palana form, you can contact Email ID- collector_hyd[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in.